is a CSR activity in waste recycling.
This activity includes:
- Complying to ISO 14000 as the guide for Environmental Management System.
- Using environment-friendly technology to process liquid waste, air emission, and cooperating with third parties to utilize hazardous and poisonous materials based on the regulation.
- Following the Program for Environmental Performance Rating by the Ministry of Environment and achieved the BIRU rank (complying to regulation).
- Utilizing the waste for economic-valued products to empower people’s economy. The activity is done through the making of chipboard paper and core lid.
- Providing trainings in utilizing domestic waste with economic value such as used packaging and organic fertilizer making.
- Participating in Green School (Sekolah Adiwiyata) activities to promote environment preservation education for youths.
- Supporting Adipura (Awards for City Environment Management) in Kudus Regency by preparing recycle bins to sort organic and non-organic waste.
- Fostering PROKLIM (Program Kampung Iklim / Ecovillage). We have been awarded as national scale pioneer for Kampung Iklim program in 2016.